Tuesday, April 28, 2009

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY CHLOE!

 

Our little angel is 1! This year has gone by so fast...I cherish every moment with her! She has changed our life in so many wonderful ways and we never thought we could love anyone so much! There are days when my face hurts from smiling so much and days when I just cry looking at her because I can't believe I'm so lucky to have such a healthy, beautiful daughter. Happy Birthday my little princess!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Herrejon-Ruiz Family said...

Happy 1st Birthday Chole Bunny!! Love Greyson

The Herrejon-Ruiz Family said...

Happy 1st Birthday Chole Bug! Love Auntie Anica & Mario xoxoxox

Makaiylah Lynn said...

Wow! It's been a whole year already! Happy Birthday Chloe!

Amber/Mama Bear said...

So sorry I didn't call you back!! Of course I'll take pictures tomorrow! :) I worked until 8:30 tonight, will be going in tomorrow, and Sunday and Monday! And then work til Thursday and leave for Texas at 1pm....come on Saturday and start all over again. May and June are BUSY! And then we'll have nothing.