
Wow...I need a vacation! (-: No really, it was a very nice trip, but
NOT a vacation.
So good to be home. Okay, so Chloe did really good on the plane rides. She slept and played and showed off for everyone. Me on the other hand hated being in a plane for 15 hours. SOOOOO boring and uncomfortable!! I do have a good plane story though...we hit a flock of birds on take off in Nice and the pilot had to slam on the brakes and turn around. I was freaking out and X thought it was pretty funny. Just as planned we drank a lot of wine and champagne (which Chloe would dip her paci into) and had such amazing food!!...I don't even want to get on a scale. (-; Chloe had such a blast with all her cousins and we called her "Chloe-go-with-the-flowy" because she was such a good girl and would happily just go with the flow. She started walking while we were there! It was a wonderful time and we have tons of great memories!

2 comments:
Chloe Bug is getting so big! Give her a kiss from Uncle Mario Auntie Anica Greyson and Lil MIla! We love her!!!xoxoxoxoxoxo And a big hug and kiss to mommy too.
Oh my goodness she is so stinkin cute! Yay for Chloe walking, she looks so grown up its crazy.
Post a Comment