So, you can tease me about my Christmas music but YOU can put up the tree already! Wow, you are on top of things :) It looks great! love ya
I know...bah humbug on me! It's just that I'll be gone all of December and wanted to enjoy my tree for a few days. (-;
I like the Dr. Seuss tree --now there are a few more things you can see from outer space...the Luxor, our house w/ it's security lights and your tree! ;)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
So, you can tease me about my Christmas music but YOU can put up the tree already! Wow, you are on top of things :) It looks great!
love ya
I know...bah humbug on me! It's just that I'll be gone all of December and wanted to enjoy my tree for a few days. (-;
I like the Dr. Seuss tree --now there are a few more things you can see from outer space...the Luxor, our house w/ it's security lights and your tree! ;)
Post a Comment