Wednesday, February 16, 2011
What a papa's girl...
Lately I am chopped liver. Chloe only wants her papa! "NO, papa do it for me!", "Papa give me a bath!" "Papa rock a baby!" I get nothin! No love for mama...but I'm okay with it. I knew it was coming, I just thought I had a little longer. I ask her "can't mama rock a baby tonight" and then she will pat me on the back and say "no, papa only rock a baby mama". FINE! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Zoie just hit her arms out straight to me and me only stage! She cries until she gets me...oy vey.
Enjoy it!!! Chloe used to be the same with me and X would get so jealous and I would say "can I just have these 2 years please!?" cause for the rest of her life she gonna only want you!
Post a Comment